Subject: Broken wires on 3/260 motherboard
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paulo Alexandre Pinto Pires <pappires@vortex.del.ufrj.br>
List: port-sun3
Date: 07/11/1996 09:24:17
Hello, All.

Well, this is not exactly a doubt on the port to the Sun 3 but I
can't think of other better choice for info.

The case is that we found a 3/260 stocked out of use and thought of
setting it up for use as X-terminal like our current 3/60s.  The
problem is that we found that the main board (or, at least, the board
we think that is the main) has one or two bottom soldered wires (I
don't know if you call it a soldered jumper).  The broken wires
are bound to U300 pin 16 and U1210 pin 1.

If anybody with a 3/260 can help us with it we'd be most pleased.

Best regards,
	Pappires