Subject: Type 3 (?) keyboards
To: Julian Bean <jules@mailbox.co.uk>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 04/02/1996 16:55:49
>>>>> "Julian" == Julian Bean <jules@mailbox.co.uk> writes:

Julian> Not really a very NetBSD related question, but...  As I am
Julian> working on making my Sun3/50 a useable beast, I have just
Julian> installed zsh on it.  Then I realised that zsh doesn't use
Julian> termcap or terminfo, and I don't know what character codes the
Julian> sun keyboard gives for its arrow keys (R8,R10,R12,R14)...

Julian> I tried doing a cat>temp and typing, but nothing at all
Julian> appears to happen.

Julian> I also tried stty cs8, but that didn't help...

Julian> Anyone now how to get more use out of a keyboard with rather a
Julian> lot of unused keys... ?

	On my Sun4/260, the extra keyboard keys send nothing when I'm
using the console.  I would like to know how to turn them on, but I
gather that it's a secret.

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca         |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |