Subject: Re: SunOS host build of NetBSD
To: None <port-sun3@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 12/22/1993 16:20:22
In article <199312220724.XAA09090@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu> Peter Galbavy <P.Galbavy@wonderland.org> writes:
> There seems to be a load os suitable compatability functions in the Berkeley
> distribution of make... the one that comes with postgres work for me, but
> then I had other problems. I am pretty sure (of anything at 7am) that
> there was a version of snprintf in there ???

I don't see one, nor does it seem to use one. However, it does grok
Berkeley makefiles, so give it a try. I've used it to build sendmail-8
on SunOS. I can send you a sun3 binary if you like.

> I guess ftp.cs.berkeley.edu:/ucb/...

Yup, that's where it is.

--
Ty Sarna                 "Oh, I don't know *everything*. I don't
tsarna@endicor.com        even know how fish work." -- Joel, MST3K