Subject: Re:
To: Michael Grunditz <michael.grunditz@telia.com>
From: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@riscworks.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 07/29/2006 22:07:38
thus Michael Grunditz spake:
> Hi
>
> I have some problems with the cyrus imap server. I get memory errors
> from imapd.

can you give details (logfile, dmesg)?

> I use it with fetchmail as a home mailserver , and I'm worried that some
> of my mail disappears.
>
> This is on a Ultra 1 running 3.01.
>
> Is there any known problems with cyrus on sparc64 ?

i have an Ultra 1E at a customers site running postfix, clamav and cyrus
2.2.x for approx. 30 users which send huge mails for about 18 months
now. no problem. NB: the machine is really low on memory, 128MByte.
works like a charm... (but it's not running 3.0.1, obviously ;).

> Best regards
>
> Michael Grunditz

wbr,

--
Timo Schoeler | http://riscworks.net/~tis | timo.schoeler@riscworks.net
RISCworks -- Perfection is a powerful message

Frankie says: Relax