Subject: New ultrabook IIi power management driver committed...
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 07/10/2006 10:57:41
I committed a new Ultrabook IIi power management driver.  Mostly its
just the power button and lid switch right now.  I can add support for
batteries, etc.  But before I go spin a bunch of cycles adding that,
does _anyone_ else out there have one of these bad boys?  I don't want
to burn time writing code that nobody will ever use.  (I wanted the
power button and lidswitch.  Battery is less of a personal issue for me,
since I don't run mine disconnected much.)

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191