Subject: Re: Cannot update to 2.0.2: "nbmtree: ./usr/include/sparc: No such file or directory"
To: Stephane Bortzmeyer <stephane@sources.org>
From: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 05/01/2005 10:42:29
On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 12:19:02PM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> I try to update an UltraSparc 10 from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2. After a "cvs
> update", I do a "./build.sh -U distribution" but it fails:
>
> nbmtree: ./usr/include/sparc: No such file or directory
> nbmtree: failed at line 25463 of the specification
> maketars: mtree parse of /usr/src/obj/destdir.sparc64/METALOG failed

That usually means that the directory is no longer part of the release,
and that the files within it will not be selected by any sets.

Deleting all the entries for usr/include/sparc/* from METALOG will fix
things - the line number won't be correct though.

The alternative is to remove obj and dest and do a full rebuild.

	David

--
David Laight: david@l8s.co.uk