Subject: Sparc64 Boot ISO on sunblade 100 Success
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Leigh <leighv@roq.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 11/06/2002 11:25:18
Just like to say thanks to those who replied about my Sparc64 sunblade no
USB keyboard support problem
I connected it up via serial with no keyboard connected and installed off
the bootable ISO and installed it that way, I had IDE error probs when it
started doing the base file extraction onto the hard drive but had just
changed the IDE cdrom drive in it and that worked, I think Suns re-badged
LiteOn IDE CDRom drives are poor quality.
Its now setup with a added Intel fxp network card on it running with
IPFilter and its running great :)
I believe its giving better network performance then the FreeBSD
gateway/firewall that was in its place.
I used the built in kernel since I noticed it had everything I needed
compiled in already such as IPFilter. I was wondering if there are any other
tweaks I might need for good network performance?
Below is about all the configing I did.

in /etc/rc.conf
ipfilter=YES
sshd=YES