SS20 up and running with 10.0

Hi,

at the end, my SparcStation 20 is up and running with 10.0.
Partitioning had lots of issues, but at the end "dd" the disklabel, reboot and I was able to install Having two hard disks, I lost only the first one with a repartition, it contained only some configuration - all my home data was on the second.

So, for sure I removed cruft! And also tested a "clean install".

However, the system appears to be unstable.
I try to build sudo form pkgsrc..

It hangs during configure...

I attach serial console, retry and see this:

Watchdog Reset
Type  help  for more information
<#0> ok

no message before, nothing! What is going on?

This is a decently equipped SS20 With 2x HyperSparc running headless

[     1.000000] total memory = 383 MB
[     1.000000] avail memory = 370 MB

[     1.000000] mainbus0 (root): SUNW,SPARCstation-20: hostid 724c434b
[     1.000000] cpu0 at mainbus0: mid 8: Ross,RT625 @ 125 MHz, on-chip FPU
[     1.000000] cpu0: 256K byte write-back, 64 bytes/line, sw flush: cache enabled
[     1.000000] cpu1 at mainbus0: mid 10: Ross,RT625 @ 125 MHz, on-chip FPU
[     1.000000] cpu1: 256K byte write-back, 64 bytes/line, sw flush: cache enabled

with 9.2 it was acceptably stable, although after about 2 days of compiling, I had the infamous out of memory issue that forced a reboot... but I never dropped into console like this.

Riccardo