Re: Anyone have working pre-v8 machines?

> I have two working Sparc IPX, with a couple of CG6 SBUS [...]

> Iâ??m probably going to dispose of them soon.

Where are you geographically?  And what flavour of cg6s are they?  If
they can do >1M pixels, and are close enough or are willing to ship, I
may be interested in the cg6s.

> I canâ??t justify turning them on, thereâ??s nothing they can do that
> canâ??t be done better by a Rasperry Pi or clone in 5W, including
> most likely running SunOS with qemu-sparc.

Where did you find the SBus interface for the pi?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign