Re: SPARCStation VSIMM

Glad to hear it. I tried the 4MB VSIMM in my SS20 and had some success with SDL (which wasn’t working on CG6). Though unfortunately SDL2 crashes in libXi (X11 input extension lib).

What is the best way to report an issue like that? Talk to the NetBSD package maintainer (Nia)? Or log the issue with SDL GitHub?

Thanks, Jesse