Subject: Re: hardware needed
To: Michael Lorenz <macallan@netbsd.org>
From: Michael-John Turner <mj@turner.org.za>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/11/2007 16:41:23
On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 10:11:09AM -0400, Michael Lorenz wrote:
> Since there's apparently a bug that only shows up with two cache-less
> SuperSparcs I'd be interested in a 2nd SM50.
> The SS20's OBP version is 2.25 - not sure if that one has HyperSparc
> support.

Great. I can also send you a 2.25R PROM which supports HyperSPARC CPUs,
although I think the Sun 2.25 supported most of the slower clockspeed
HyperSPARCs.

> I'm looking for graphics hardware that we don't have wsdisplay support for.
> The SunVideo is a video digitizer without any documentation anywhere, isn't
> it? Might still be a bunch of standard chips documented elsewhere though.

Yep, that's the SunVideo. I don't have any SBus video cards that are
unsupported, just the usual selection of cgthrees and cgsixes. I can send
you an Elite3D though (not sure which model, but it's the dual slot
vertical UPA card with daughterboard - the daughterboard is removable).

Will be in contact off-list to discuss postal logistics, etc.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mjturner.net/
mj@turner.org.za    | Open Source in WC ZA - http://www.clug.org.za/