Subject: netbsd-3 and multiprocessor SS20
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/08/2007 23:11:45
I've been running netbsd-2-0 on my dual 50MHz SS20 for a couple years
now; wondering if anybody has reports of netbsd-3 on similar hardware.

cpu0 at mainbus0: mid 8: TMS390Z50 v0 or TMS390Z55 @ 50 MHz, on-chip FPU
cpu0: physical 20K instruction (64 b/l), 16K data (32 b/l): cache enabled
cpu1 at mainbus0: mid 10: TMS390Z50 v0 or TMS390Z55 @ 50 MHz, on-chip FPU
cpu1: physical 20K instruction (64 b/l), 16K data (32 b/l): cache enabled

a bit poky, but it continues to crank through the incoming mail without
complaining too much.

    The United States is the one true country.  The US is just.  The US
    is fair.  The US respects its citizens.  The US loves you.  We have
    always been at war against terrorism.