Subject: Re: Need an ethernet board...
To: Glendon Gross <gross@xinetd.com>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/02/2002 11:31:44
> Isn't there anybody selling this item?  I would especially be interested
> in a dual-port SBUS ethernet card.  This is the reason that my
> used SPARC machines are currently all sitting behind a linux router...
> I would rather use them as firewalls, but all have just 1 interface.

It's pretty easy if you have some patience and watch ebay (I regularily search
for "sbus" in titles and descriptions).

I got several sbus NICs from ebay, single port ones as well as a quad hme one.

Martin

P.S.: if you are in the UK (or europe) you might have a look at
www.argentcs.com (I'm only a happy customer...), but the prices listed on
their website for SBUS NICs are far more expensive than the typical eBay
price I've seen for those things