Subject: Big Mac Ethernet question
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Tomi Nylund <wizard@localhost.invalid>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/17/2001 11:21:24
Hello,

is the "be" (Big Mac) ethernet controller supported under netbsd 1.5.2?

I couldn't find a manual page describing the driver, and it is listed
under qfe in kernel's config files. Does it mean, it has to be
integrated in the qfe card to function? I could acquire two separate
"be" cards, but was wondering, if I can actually use them..

It was listed along with hme on supp. hardware page, but had (1.5)
in red after it. Does it mean, it doesn't work, or just that support
was added for it on 1.5?

Please reply to mailing-list, as I do not subscribe to port-sparc.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Tomi