Subject: Re: shrinking the supported devices list?
To: None <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Brad Spencer <brad@anduin.eldar.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/18/1999 17:57:20
   On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 23:00:54 +0100 (MET)
    Paul Kranenburg <pk@cs.few.eur.nl> wrote:

    > This raises the question whether we can sanely continue to claim to
    > have support for this hardware in the upcoming 1.4 release. Unless
    > it can be demonstrated that a device on the `supported list' can
    > be succesfully driven by a -current/1.4-branch kernel, the answer
    > is going to be "no", I guess...

   Sigh, unfortunately, I don't have the time to run my 4/260 much these
   days, or else I'd be testing this stuff out a lot :(

It is simular for me, however.  Given enough lead time, I might be able to
test out some items with my 4/110.  At least, si, ie and the cgfour.

Brad Spencer - brad@anduin.eldar.org   http://anduin.eldar.org
[finger brad@anduin.eldar.org for PGP public key]