Subject: Re: Difference sun3x and sparc port
To: Ijsbrand Wijnands <iwijnand@cisco.com>
From: None <rharden@squid.newwave.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/05/1998 08:56:19
Ice,
The sun3x distribution is for the Sun3 Series of Sun workstations.  These
had the motorola 68XXX cpu's in them.  The sparc port is for the Sun4 arch
this includes the Sun4c, Sun4m, Sun4u(yet?), etc.. The Classic is a Sun4m
machine so you would want to use the sparc port.  As far as the
differences between NetBSD and OpenBSD ill leave that one for the
NetBSD diehards to answer.

          - Robert