Subject: CG9/GP2 support?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Wolfson <mw34@cornell.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/19/1998 13:31:15
Howdy,

I'll have the opportunity to get a 4/330 with CG9/GP2 sometime soon.
Before I lug that monster around campus, can someone confirm or deny that
it is supported under NetBSD?

Perusing the list archives, someone once said that it's a derivative of the
cg2 (which is supported), and others have asked about it.  Almost no
mention was made of the gp2, but is that supported, or will I have to use
the cg9 without acceleration?  And if the cgnine (with or without gptwo) is
supported, will it run X?

If that fails, is the VX/MVX graphics pair supported?  I haven't seen any
mention of this in the archives.

Thanks,
  -- MW