Subject: Re: Sound for sun4m
To: Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu>
From: Aaron Brown <abrown@eecs.harvard.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/20/1997 20:46:08

> I saw the note in the INSTALL document that said that a sound driver for
> the sun4m was not implemented.  So here are my questions:
>
>   a) is someone working on it?
>
>   b) if not, does someone have the documentation so someone (possibly me)
>      could work on it?

What Sun4m are you interested in? The 4 and 5 may be already supported
(or someone was working on it; I don't know which) since they are pretty
standard. The 10's and 20's are very bizarre: they use the ISDN hardware,
which doesn't look much like any standard audio controller. I made a
cursory search for documentation on it, but had no success :-(

--Aaron