Subject: So when would be a good time?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <tuc@melb.convergent.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/21/1996 15:59:38
Hello all,

	Well, ever since I loaded NetBSD 1.1 onto my machine its been
	working great!  I started supping the current tree and keep seeing
	updates to sparc specific modules on almost a daily basis, as well
	as other important bits.

	The machine is currently in an office in NY, and I am in an office
	in Melbourne Australia.  There is the chance that if something goes
	seriously wrong during a build or re-boot that the system may not
	come back and there is no one around who could do a thing about it.

	With that being said, what is the chance of that happening, and
	does anybody know when a "good time" would be to do this?

				Thanks, Tuc