Subject: ESP SCSI Driver (again)
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/20/1995 09:04:10
Well, its a long time since I was on this mailing list, let alone did
any real work, but the SCSI driver is still *almost* as bad as when
I submitted it a long time ago.

I want to go hack soon, so if anyone else is working on it can you please
get in touch so we don't overlap. Not bein able to boot off a -current
kernel is driving me crazy.

I *hate* looking at code and thinking "I actually produced some of this ?".
Erk. I may go off and look at the newest aic (i386) driver, which is what
the esp ones were bases on.

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy					work: peter@demon.net