Subject: Re: 4.0 Pullup Testing
To: George Harvey <fr30@dial.pipex.com>
From: Stephen M. Rumble <rumblest@utoronto.ca>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 03/01/2007 18:45:50
Quoting George Harvey <fr30@dial.pipex.com>:

> I've got a R5000 Challenge S with a Phobos G130 card. Your IP2x test
> kernel boots OK and detects all three Ethernet interfaces. I've run
> quick FTP transfer tests on the 2nd 10Mb port (sq1) and on the Phobos
> 100Mb (tlp0) and they both look good. I've also got a Set 100Mb card
> that I'll put in and test at the weekend.
>
> I'll try and dig out my R5000 O2 to test the IP3x kernel as well.

My changes shouldn't touch IP3x at all (with the exception of a tiny
patch to mec(4)). I'm not too concerned about this case, so don't
worry about it if your machine is not immediately accessible.

> Let me know if you want the dmesg output or any specific tests run.

Nope, I've nothing specific in mind. As I said, the changes aren't big
and were tested in -current. I'm just making sure that there isn't any
obvious breakage due to back-porting.

Let me know if the Set Engineering board doesn't work properly. I
imagine it will be fine.

Much appreciated,
Steve