Subject: [rumble@ephemeral.org: Re: indy audio]
To: None <gnu@gnu.org>
From: Martijn Bakker <martijn@insecure.nl>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 07/16/2003 16:25:59
Hello there,

since the Linux kernel is GPL-licensed, I think I can ask this question here.

below this message there is another one with a dilemma in it, on which I
don't have an answer. Can you give us your opinion in this matter?

My actual questions are:

- can one make documentation from the sourcecode of a GPL'ed program, and
  create another program with another license (in this case the BSD one)
  according to the specs contained in the document?

- what license will the documentation get?

Thanks in advance,

Martijn Bakker

----- Forwarded message from Steve Rumble <rumble@ephemeral.org> -----