Subject: Re: Indigo R4000
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Bachtel <sebastion@irelandmail.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 08/29/2000 09:10:00
The snapshot kernel (for the O2) is apparently not linked to start at
a memory address that will work with Indigo's, you can check the
archives (I tried this experiment a week ago or so).

If I can set up a cross-compile environment and get a kernel that
loads on an Indigo2, I'll let the list know (and if anyone has
pointers on how to do that, I'd really appreciate it :)

jeff

--
Jeff Bachtel  (NOC,CIS,TAMU)    http://www.cepheid.org/~jeff
				[finger jeff@cepheid.org for PGP key]