All supported NAS models for 6.0

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Just in time for 6.0 the last missing sandpoint NAS family has been
supported: NH-230/231. Now there is no known model left, which lacks
NetBSD support! If you find one, please tell us.

It has been a long way since we changed our charter to focus on consumer
NAS products in 2010 and I would like to thank Tohru Nishimura for his
support to make it possible!

Of course, all this should have happened four or five years earlier.
But better late than never. Now you got a real OS for your old NAS
systems! :)

Here is a overview over all Sandpoint NAS families. It shows which
boot loader to use (altboot.img has to be loaded with bootm instead of
the Linux kernel), which device is used for board control, buttons and
LEDs, and details about the serial console interface:

name      altboot      buttons    console  bps  serial header
D-Link    altboot.img  satmgr(4)  com0    9600  J3, 1VCC 2TXD 3RXD 4GND
Iomega    altboot.bin  satmgr(4)  com0  115200  J11, 1VCC 2TXD 3GND 4RXD
Kurobox   altboot.bin  satmgr(4)  com1   57600  J1, 1TXD 2RXD 3VCC 4GND
NH-NAS    altboot.img  nhpow(4)   com0    9600  1VCC 2TXD 3RXD 4GND
Qnap      altboot.bin  satmgr(4)  com0  115200  1VCC 2GND 4TXD 6RXD
Synology  altboot.bin  satmgr(4)  com0  115200  1VCC 2GND 4TXD 6RXD

All NAS families with their models:

D-Link
D-Link          DSM-G600

Iomega
Iomega          StorCenter G2 Single Drive
                StorCenter G2 Dual Drive
                StorCenter G2 Quad Drive

Kurobox
Buffalo         LinkStation HD-HLAN (LS1)
                LinkStation HD-HGLAN
                TeraStation HD-HTGL (classic)
                TeraStation Pro TS-TGL V1
KuroBox         classic
                HG

NH-NAS
Allnet          6250
                6260
Encore          ENNHD-1000
Fujitsu-Siemens AMS150
                SBLAN2
Longshine       LCS-8311
Netronix        NH-230
                NH-231
Planex          NAS-01G

Qnap
QNAP            TS-100
                TS-101
                TS-201

Synology
Synology        DS-101g+
                DS-106
                DS-106e
                DS-106j
                DS-106x
                DS-107
                DS-107e
                DS-108j
                DS-109j
                DS-207
                DS-209j
                CS-406
                CS-406e
                RS-406
                CS-407e

FUTURE:

In the future the NOR flash driver will have to be finished, and some
work will be put into QA to stabilize the port.

Regards,

--
Frank Wille