Subject: Re: get active
To: Christopher McKenzie <cjmckenzie@ucdavis.edu>
From: Vance Dereksen <vance@ikickass.org>
List: port-s390
Date: 07/09/2001 08:21:55
Well, I would be interested, and I sent you an email.  I do have some
S/390 hardware.  I have one S/390 (and access to a couple more) as well as
three P/390s.  I also got a P/390 for Dave McGuire which I have to
deliver, and one for one of his friends.  If you can get a P/390 or a
P/390E, or an R/390 or anything like that, it would help you a lot with
any development you wanted to do, and it only requires a PCI PC capable of
running OS/2.

Peace...  Sridhar