Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#333355764: Digital DEC DSYT1-AA
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/22/2000 11:35:03
>> More unsupported hardware I never knew existed. How's that ISDN driver
>> coming LoL ;-)
>>
>> Item Description:
>> 	Digital Equipment Corp. DSYT1-AA
>> DEC WANCONTROLLER 720 T1/E1
>> Sync WAN comm device for
>> TurboChannel RISC systems
>> Two lines @64Kbps, OR 1 line
>> @T1 or E1Kbps Electrical stds
>> EIA232-E,EIA423A/EIA449,
>> EIA422A/EIA449,EIA530-A,
>> EIA562,V.35
>> ULTRIX WANDD Required

Digital sold the similar TC product in Japan for DS5000. (I have the
manual for it).  To use it there needed to buy an "adaptor" box.  (US
residents should never ask here about how complicated the reality of
global telecommucation is) You would be intested in WRL-TR found in
decpaq WWW site.  The FTP site has a file named "TA+catalog" or
something as the complete list of TURBOchannel option card products
which it calls as 'shippable to customer'.

Tohru Nishimura