Subject: Re: Problems booting new 1.3 kernel
To: Ted Lemon , Bill Harris <billh@airmail.net>
From: Huw Davies <H.Davies@latrobe.edu.au>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/21/1998 09:41:21
At 11:17 AM 1/13/98 -0800, Ted Lemon wrote:

>I'm already up and running, but given the trouble people have getting
>NetBSD to install, I'm quite sure there would be a lot of people who'd
>like a copy of your proposed CD.

I'd certainly take one if it was available. Even better, if there was some
way of downloading the disk image I could burn a CD locally and would be
quite happy to make copies for any other Australian users....

 Huw Davies                      | e-mail: Huw.Davies@latrobe.edu.au
 Information Technology Services | Phone: +61 3 9479 1550  Fax: +61 3 9479
1999
 La Trobe University             | "My Alfas keep me poor in a monetary
 Melbourne Australia 3083        | sense, but rich in so many other ways"