Lockup issue with NetBSD 7

Hi,

I just upgraded a PowerMac 9600 from NetBSD 5 to NetBSD 7 (netbsd-7 from 11-November-2015) and so far I've had two lockups. The first time I didn't have anything plugged in to the serial port. Plugging in a cable to try to see what was wrong before rebooting gave a spontaneous reboot. I left the serial cable installed, just in case, and when the second lockup happened it was unresponsive. Sending a break to get to ddb caused an immediate reboot. No crash dump ever occurred.

Here's the reboot when sending a break after lockup:

~Stopped in pid 0.2 (system) at  netbsd:zstty_stint+0x1b8:       b       netbsd:z
stty_stint+0x13c
0x10003dc0: at zsc_intr_hard+0xfc
0x10003de0: at zshard+0x18
0x10003df0: at pic_handle_intr+0x18c
0x10003e30: at trapstart+0x6b0
0x10003f00: at idle_loop+0xdc
0x10003f20: at cpu_lwp_bootstrap+0xc
0x10003fe8: at 0xfffffc
saved LR(0x4141413d) is invalid.rebooting

Is anyone else having lockup or ddb issues with NetBSD 7?

John