Subject: Re: awacs driver
To: Frank Wille <frank@phoenix.owl.de>
From: Allen Wong <allen@submoron.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/09/2007 20:04:22
--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

-> Did you make it?
->=20
-> I was able to repeat it a few times now. Just run xmms with an MP3 radio
-> live-stream in background. Then compile a few packages, or download some
-> files with firefox.
->=20

FWIW, I can't reproduce this either.  I compiled zsh while listening to=20
an internet radio station.  Compile finished 25 minutes later without any
problems.  The system is a dual 450MHz G4 Powermac running NetBSD 3.1 stabl=
e.

Allen
--=20
My friends visited Silicon Valley and all I got was this lousy sig.
 7:20PM  up 18 days, 1 hr, 1 user, load averages: 0.12, 0.34, 0.31

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z--