Subject: Re: Powerbook 15 XFree
To: Richard M Kreuter <kreuter@progn.net>
From: None <tmdraney@cox.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/05/2006 07:24:55
The patch worked and now I have a beautiful Xfree screen looking back at
me with no mouse.  Does the trackpad work on a newer powerbook?  I see a
total of 3 uhidevs created two of which are Apple mouse/keyboard.  Those
of course are the last two.  The first uhidev is not descriptive on what
it is and it links to ums0 and then wsmouse.  Any ideas how to fix this.
  Also when I exit xfree it just freezes in a static looking screen and
never makes it back to the console.  Any ideas on this one?  Google has
not been my friend in this case.