Subject: Re: NetBSD-1.5 on 7500 with 604
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/02/2001 13:45:24
At 4:36 PM -0500 2/2/01, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
>Considering I don't have macos on any drives connected to that

In your case you'd want to use nvedit inside OF to make the change.
If you knew what change you wanted to make it would be pretty easy. .
.

I think there is a number followed by an actual 'ms' in the forth
code on one line and I assume that is what you would change.
Instructions on nvedit are at
<http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/macppc/nvedit.html>.  A text copy of the
two important patches are inside the other link I posted.

It's probably still not worth bothering with, but you don't need to
add any new hardware or "development" software to do it.

Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.