Subject: Re: IIsi Ethernet
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Paul Lieberman <lieb@sou.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/09/2003 18:50:52
Frederick,
 Thanks for the quick reply. I swaped the NIC for an even older older Kenetics (Shiva-Novell) Etherport II Nubus card with a Nubus adaptor for the IIsi. Once again works fine under MacOS but hangs under NetBSD.
 I see very few cards are supported on the IIsi according to the table at http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/ethernet.html but then this page hasn't been updated since 1997.
Thanks,
Paul