Subject: Daystar kernel info? LC experiences?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Kris Jones <shiny_razor@hotmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/04/2002 10:26:01
I just picked up a couple LC PDS adapters for Daystar cards (Woo-hoo! I've
been looking for these FOREVER!) Now I can get my two LCs up to 1993 speed!

I remember reading a post that mentioned compiling a special kernel for
machines with Daystar upgrades(?) Is this correct? Is there a HOWTO or FAQ
for doing this?

Anybody out there used a Daystar in an LC? Success? Failure?

I'm also still looking for info on using a Radius Rocket... I take it by the
lack of response to my last post that either this is impossible or has been
discussed-to-death. Can anyone fill me in?