Subject: Re: Ugh! printing? Still no action...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Joseph <mjoecups@home.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/2001 19:05:45
Thanks Paul!

The command lp filename now causes the IIci to hang.  If I turn off the
printer,  it comes back with the cannot execv
/usr/local/libexec/lpr/stc-if.

I have toyed with my OSX desktop and it seems the Epson Stylus color 800
printer wants a baud rate of 230400. This is the only rate with which I
can puch chars across.

I don't think my IIci serail ports will cut it for that...  Will they?

Any thoughts on this

Thanks again and again,
Marty