Subject: Building KDE....error description and all that jazz
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <Greg_Evans@condenast.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/09/2000 09:30:13
After my previous attempt to build KDE failed, I have now logged the building of
it from packages.  The problem seems to lie in the following bit during
compiling ncurses-5.0

../c++/cursesw.cc: In method `int NCursesWindow::scanw(const char * ...)';

../c++/cursesw.cc:55: ANSI C++ forbids casting to an array type

../c++/cursesw.cc: In method `int NCursesWindow::scanw(int, int, const char *
...)':

../c++/cursesw.cc:77: ANSI C++ forbids casting to an array type

***Error Code 1

Stop.

***Error Code 1

is there an easy way for me to get around this?  I have already tried (even
though I am by no means out of memory) unlimit datasize before I started to
build this package...

Please cc back to me at this address as I am not subscribed to the list from my
work email...

TIA,

Greg