Subject: [Q] /etc/aliases configuration
To: port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Mat=EDas?= Giovannini <matias@k-bell.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/20/1999 17:30:31
Hi, people;

I've just set up NetBSD 1.4 on a Quadra 800 (is it me, or it is *much*
faster than 1.3.3?), and I wanted to configure things so that mail to
root goes redirected to my machine. I don't want to set up a mailer or
anything there, just point it to an existing SMTP server. I've been
unable to find anything related in the FAQs, so I was wondering if some
kind soul would point me in the direction of the relevant documentation.

On a related note, I'd also like to be pointed to some documentation on
running a Kerberized BSD; if anyone has an URL handy, it would be great.

TIA, best regards,
Matías.

--
Do I contradict myself? Very well, I contradict myself.
I am large, I contain multitudes.