Subject: Re: a french classicII keymap
To: vincent roukine <starook@caramail.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/28/1998 00:40:23
vincent roukine wrote:
> Does anyone know where I could get a french classicII
> keymap ? or how to build it ?

For the console or for X?  If you want it for the console, I'd suggest
using 'dt' and compiling it with the French keyboard support (edit
config.h appropriately).  We don't currently support international
keyboards on the internal console driver (ite.c).

As for X, I think it's simply a matter of using the proper xmodmap
commands.  There used to be a german keyboard remapping somewhere on
ftp.macbsd.com.  You can probably take that as a starting point and work
from there...

I hope this helps some.

Later.

Colin