Subject: Re: failed kernel compile
To: Chris Jones <cjones@clydesdale.math.montana.edu>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/24/1997 16:23:53
On 24 Jul 1997, Chris Jones wrote:
> DH> BTW, what's "You miss it"? :) Some cool hack/rogue message
> DH> catalog?
>
> Yep.  :)  The best one, of course, is EPIPE:  "The pipes break!  Water
> spurts out!"

Oooh, where can I get it? :) BTW, does anyone know what this "ed.msg"
catalog was all about? It was checked in, then removed within a day or
something at the request of core, so I never got to see what was in the
evil file :)
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++