Subject: Booting trouble.
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <weich3@earthlink.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/24/1997 13:50:16
This is a first time post to this list. Please be patient.

I got an error that means nothing to me when I tried to boot NetBSD. The
error is: Panic: ResHndls table too small!

Machine Info:
Quadra 800
88MB RAM
NetBSD installed on Syquest 200
NetBSD 1.2
Generic Kernel 21

That may not be enough info, I dunno. One last note. I was able to get
NetBSD to boot on this machine in this configuration using an earlier
kernel (alas I'm not sure which one at this point). The only problem I had
at that time was BSD's dislike for my CD-ROM drive. Turning it off allowed
booting to proceed. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

(surprise, no signature)