Subject: Problems with Farallon Ethernet
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <bgajecky@popmail.jba.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/23/1997 09:14:19
Hello, I have an LCII running GENERICSBC-15, and everything is kosher
and lovely except for one major trouble: when the kernel gets to
configuring the Ethernet, it gets caught in an infinite loop which
reads "slot_noint() slot e". The card is an EtherWave LC, with a
Sonic controller chip DP83902AVLJ. The big catch (perhaps) is that
this card is a dual port 10BaseT card, so perhaps that's an issue. I
could also use another card: a Techworks LC card, but it has a Sonic
DP83932BVF controller, which is not currently supported, and causes a
kernel panic. Could someone help with the Farallon card or give me
any info on kernel support for the 83932? Thanks