Subject: dead se/30
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Ostrowick <jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/22/1997 14:54:42
ok, seems as though i can at least see, mount and fsck the 1gb disk i have
but now it refuses to boot with it.

so far, i have been offered 2 suggestions:

- use a newer booter (used 1.94, got a type10 error, so that's out)
- use a newer kernel (so far sbc9 and sbc11 stick just before 'so i sez to him')

i'm using booter 1.8 and kernel generic 47, and both work fine on my 250mb.

i need to try booter 1.9.5 (url?) i suppose - but i can't find 1.9.5
also i still need ideas of what kernels should work

1gb conner.

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. 1st Floor, Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 (011) 716-3783
jon@cs.wits.ac.za or jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za or jon@is.co.za
My web page is on my server's: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/
My ftp site: ftp://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/macenroe/pub/
My listserv: subscr@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za (any message with a body)