Subject: Updated docs...(again ;-)
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/09/1997 18:18:28
Alright, I've now gotten a preliminary machine-status page up:

http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/machine-status/

It's in html format, using tables, so if you don't have a browser capable
of rendering tables properly, don't bother (it looks quite ugly in Mosaic ;-)
I'm currently working on getting a text version up so that everyone else
can see it.

Anyway, if everyone can take a look at it and give me their comments and
criticism, I'd appreciate it.  I don't seem to have firm info on the
video (and ADB) status of many of the Quadras, so several of them are
still on the serial console list, despite the fact that I'm fairly sure
that they should be pushed up to the fully working (or partially working)
category.  If I've got any of the info wrong, or I'm missing machines
that someone has tested, please let me know.

Ok, as for the rest of the docs, I finally have text versions available
now.  I think that I've cleared up most of the glaring errors in the
conversion to text (several lines seemed to have been dropped in the
past, but I think I've got that fixed).  Anyway, a whole bunch of stuff
is now available for ftp on puma:

ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/docs/

There are several subdirectories:

o html/		html versions of the docs
o notes/	notes for HOWTO's to be written (hint, hint ;-)
o sgml/		the linuxdoc-sgml source for the docs
o src/		a tgz archive of linuxdoc-sgml-1.4 (what I use to format
		the docs into text and html)
o text/		text versions of the docs

Anyway, suggestions and comments, etc are welcome.

Later.