Subject: printer / modem
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Riccardo Mottola <rmottola@ns.spm.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/09/1997 00:35:04
Hi people...

the newbie is getting accustomed to unix... And now he asks:

- Why does the screen is b/w and sometimes get reverse (white on black)
just around the words, messing all up? Can't I get white on black always?

- How can I use the printer (connected to the serial modem port). A
DeskWriter by HP?

- How can I use my modem to gett a PPP connection to my prvider and the use
telnet, ftp, etc. ?

- Floppy disks?
- get a Unix file to the MacOs (The inverse of the installer)

Bye and thanks again. Here is a lot of cool&helpful people !

     Dick

PS: Is someone working on the second scsi chip for the dock? I really need it

Man lebt nur einmal: jetzt.