Subject: Re: REQ:kernal (read for specifications)
To: None <mrcool@cyberjunkie.com>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/04/1997 14:35:26
Actually, having looked through my config file again, it seems that
I'm compiling with the FPU_EMULATE option already.  If you try the
kernel at:

        <ftp://ftp.best.com/pub.s/sbrown/NetBSD/kernels/madhatter#35.tar.gz>

It will probably work as well(or as poorly) for you as any other -current
kernel.  I can't guarantee any kind of stability with this kernel.  As
Scott Reynolds mentioned there are currently problems with the fpu
emulation code.

Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com