Subject: Re: Color Video
To: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/1997 09:06:16
>> p.s.  Are Taras' patches publicly available for ftp??? If so, could
>>         I have the URL??
>
>ctpa01.mit.edu:/pub/ivanenko/macbsd/*

Thanks Taras,
I'll take a look at that over the weekend.  I wasn't aware of the 1.2
colorkit kernel.  I'll have to try that on my MacIIx and see if the
nubus ethernet conflict is fixed....

Thanks again,
Steve Brown,
sbrown@best.com

p.s. Hopefully John Plotecher or someone else with a nubus video card
        can try the 1.2 colorkit kernel on a quadra and tell us if it works.