Subject: Re: fsck problems, netbsd-current, q610
To: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
From: Erik Bertelsen <erik@sockdev.uni-c.dk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/1997 08:42:30
On Thu, 2 Jan 1997, Stephen C. Brown wrote:

.. Hi,
..
.. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is.  But, I am curious as to
.. whether your Q610 is one with(or without) an FPU.  Those quadras
.. lacking the FPU are notoriously finicky beasts, often giving errors
.. on things normally expected to work.
..
.. Please let the list know whether this is a full 040 or not and which
.. particular kernel is in use(there are several that support the Q610
.. to varying degrees of usefulness).
..
.. Steve Brown,
.. sbrown@best.com

My Quadra 610 is with a full 68040. The kernel is built by myself based
on unmodified -current sources of about 28 dec 1996.

- Erik