Subject: Need Help that all i can say ;p
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: ::_zuan _:: <me_izwan@hotmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/26/2002 02:37:47
it like this i recently have a 4.2GB hdd installed with NetBSD 1.5.1 and
another 20GB hdd installed with WinME before i have install the netbsd on my
mechine without the 20GB hdd but now i have to make the netbsd disk as slave
and booting with the winME on the 20GB hdd coz of my mum dont know how to
use *nix ;p ok the proble is i try to boot to the netbsd using OS-BS and it
went ok at the start but in the middile of return with error

and think it because of the netbsd is now /dev/wd1 not /dev/wd0 how can i so
what i want is how rebuild the /dev/* ?

err does my statement confusing ? to me it is *sign*

dont hate me because i'm a lame ...