Subject: Re: Any disklabel experts out there?
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/23/2002 18:08:34
I asked on current-users and got another answer that worked. I ran
'strings | less' on /dev/rwd1d, looking for the backup disklabels current
plus in /var/backup! I copied the output to a file, and then did a
"disklabel -r" to reinstall it.

Not perfect, but it worked.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte