Subject: Re: watchdog Timeout
To: Martin Held <Mantenna@t-online.de>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/01/2002 13:54:20
On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 01:38:00AM +0200, Martin Held wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> i have tryed the tip with a NetBSD Snapshot (1.5ZC) but have still the
> same problem...
> rtk0: watchdog timeout.
>
> Build a current kernel stops with error code 1 and some "warning: this
> is the location of the previous definition" messages.

I guess you're trying to build a current kernel with a 1.5.x userland.
You need new tools to build current kernels (at last new config and new
assembler), but the new build.sh framework make this easy to deal with
(all required tools including compiler being build as cross tools) See the
file BUILDING at the root of the source tree for instructions.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>