Subject: Re: X-Server for M$-Windoze and soundcard SB16
To: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?P=E5llen?= <pollen@astrakan.hig.se>
From: Jaromír <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/18/2001 10:35:07
P=E5llen wrote:
> And one more thing, why is NetBSD so slooow on cracking RC5/OGR? With
> windoze I get nearly double the speed.

Are you sure the windoze machine doesn't crack DES instead of RC5?=20
Also, is the version of both the windoze and NetBSD crackers same?

> And my SB16 soundcard won't work anymore in netbsd. I just got a new
> computer, and here the soundcard doesn't get any interrupts.

What kind of SB16 soundcard it is? What driver did you previously
use?

Jaromir
--=20
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>      http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
 ***  Wanna a real operating system ? Go and get NetBSD, dammit!  ***